Thursday, December 11, 2008

We got a christmas tree




We decided that we'd get a tree on Monday and start decorating the house. Well it took this long to get it all done and now it really feels like Christmas. The kids have written to Santa and are anxiously waiting for what he will bring them. Ashley asked "how does Santa make all the toys and things." I said, "well I think that Santa is up to date with computers and he shops for the toys online." Silly me because she came back with "how does he pay for it?" Well not that I was lying to her, but I said that he saves up all year and the stores give him a really special price because he is Santa." I don't think that satisfied her but she was tired of talking to me about it. I think that she is getting wise to the whole Santa thing.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your Christmas decorations are so cute! Thanks again for letting us come and visit you!

Angie said...

Yeah!!! She is a little miss smartie pants. Ha Ha So fun to hang out with you guys this last week. The tree looks great!