Monday, January 5, 2009

William is a Sunbeam

Well it was offical yesterday William was no longer a nursery age kid he went to his first sunbeam class or CTR 4. He was really excited when we first talked about how big boys go to Primary and that nursery is for littler kids. But when the time came for him to actually do it, he was alittle bit nervous. But, I think that I was more nervous for him then he was. I took him to Primary and stayed for awhile and then he told me that I could go. I was shocked that I got dismissed by my 3 year old. But was excited that he wanted to go. There were about 8 kids on the list for his class. Ashley is now in CTR 8 and getting ready to be baptized, which is reallly exciting for us. She is getting big and now I can't believe that she is old enough to get baptized.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is great! He is such a sweet boy. I loved teaching him in nursery. I am sure that he will do great! Let us know when Ashley's baptism is.