Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Samuel turn 1 year old





Yesterday was Samuel's birthday. We had a good time making his day special. As much as a 1 year old can expect. Samuel is our picky eater. But I know that he liked meatloaf so we had meatloaf for dinner. We then invited some good friends over for cake and ice cream. It was alot of fun. We sure did have a great time and even the birthday boy had fun. Too much cake made him a cranky baby at night. But that is alright because that goes with being 1. I can't believe that a whole year has gone by already. It seems like yesterday that we are rushing to the hospital because I had gone into labor. Time flys when you are having fun.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I will never forget that phone call bright and early. I didn't mind at all watching sweet William while Bill rushed back to the hospital to be there in time, we also had a lot of fun bonding with my new babysitter Ashley! And Samuel is such a sweet little baby boy. I love that little guy and I love that he was born on Ashlyn's birthday. I hope he had a great birthday.