Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back to school-updates on family

Yes, big news I've started back to school this semester. I'm currently taking 2 classes both Medical Terminology. I've decided to get my Medical Assisting Certificate so that while I'm waiting to get into a nursing program I'll be able to make some money also. Also, if Bill decides to go back to school we won't be that starving of students.

Our family is doing well Ashley is wrapping up her Indoor Soccer Season which I have had the great pleasure of being her coach, she is starting Softball and lucky her Bill is coaching her in that.

William is starting T-ball and I don't know if he will like it, he said tonight, I hope it rains tomorrow cause T-ball is sort of boring. It may be a long season for him. He is loving school and doing really well.

Samuel, what can I say but he loves his little sister so much that he can't keep his hand off of her. He is a full of energy little boy and is learning that he is really funny.

Allison is a wonderful addition to our family, she is growing and learning, she has figured out that if she cries when Samuel is around he gets in trouble. Smart little girl. She is starting to roll over and wants so badly to sit up. But her head is too big and her bum is too round still.

Very lucky to have the family that I have

No comments: