Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ashley's birthday





Well we did it, Ashley had a birthday party last night and it was alot of fun. We made it a girls night out and with that we decided to turn our garage into a dance club called "Club Octagon" We had it all decked out, with a stage to dance on, disco ball, strobe light and even drinks and snacks. The girls just danced and played some games. It was really cute the pictures don't do justice. Well Ashley invited 18 friends and I thought that only about 7-8 would come, no about 14 little girls came. Thank goodness for Nicole for coming to my rescue. She had the nail polish and just helped with crowd control. I think that the girls had alot of fun. Ashley had a lot of fun and it was fun to see her interact with her friends. I made the cake and it was alot of fun too. I'm glad that we did a party but I'm really glad that it is over. Now William is asking what his party will be like. Thank goodness I have a couple more months.

3 comments:

Como Inspired said...

Es - Such a cute party idea! This totally reminded me of something we would have done back in the good ole days! You are such a fabulous mom! xoxo Nicole S.

Angie said...

Cool party, tell Ashley my feelings are hurt just a little bit that I wasn't invited to come and party...

Joy said...

Hey Esther! Cute family, everyone is growing up!