Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boy have we had a couple of weeks for the records

Well it has been one for the records for our family, it all started with William getting sick with a cough, I took him to the Doctors and he has RSV. Which they can't do anything about. It just has to run it's course. Which isn't very much fun as long as he doesn't have any breathing problems. Well that is getting better but then Samuel gets sick, not just a little sick but really sick where I took him to the doctors today and we sat there being observed for about 3 hours to see if he was to sick to be sent home; So he wasn't but they wanted a chest X ray anyways to rule out anything serious. Thank goodness it turned out all right. Now he is at home and a sleep but I get to check on him every hour to make sure that his breathing isn't too fast. To top off the whole day I have a test in Sociology tomorrow and haven't even studied for it because I haven't had time to even go to the bathroom let alone open my books to read. Wow that felt so much better I think that I'll go and open the books and study alittle bit.

No comments: